torsdag 10. juni 2010

Excellent choice made by Donna from New Jersey




Although she can only move 20 feet before she has to sit down and rest, Simpson wants to be bigger. She says:
"I'd love to be 1,000lb. It might be hard though. Running after my daughter keeps my weight down."
One would expect her long-term partner, Philippe, to advise against her gaining more weight, but that's not the case at all. Philippe, 49, actually encourages her to eat more. He and Donna met on a dating site for plus-size people, and is a self-confessed "fat admirer". Interestingly, he himself only weights 150lbs.
Donna said:
" I think he'd like it if I was bigger. He's a real belly man, and completely supports me."
To achieve her goal of weighing 1,000lbs. in just two years, Donna says that she needs to eat 12,000 calories per day. That's about 10,000 more than the average woman needs daily. To fund her massive grocery bill, she runs a website where men pay to watch her eat fast food.

Ingen kommentarer: